Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough

So the reason for the brief delay in posts? It’s not because I’ve had nothing to write, quite the contrary, I couldn’t decide which of my musings to share with you.

Since Wimbledon on Tuesday I’ve actually not been doing much (makes a change!) Hooked Victoria up with a computer, welcome to the 21st century Victoria!

On Friday, me, dad and Victoria went to the west end to see Derren Brown Live. I didn’t find it as good as I thought I would, some of the tricks he performed we’re more showmanship and suggestion than reading non-verbal queues which left me feeling like I hadn’t seen anything new. Saying that, I wouldn’t hesitate to see him again (have I been brainwashed?)

The last few days have really given me lots of time to deal with house things, mainly the mess NatWest got me in. It’s also been the first time since my exams that I’ve had time to digest my first year at university…

It was good. I made a good start to my course, joined some interesting clubs, yada-yada-yada. Let’s be honest, the first year can be defined by a few infinitesimally small moments and a few great people. I’ve mentioned them all before on this blog, and it’s really nice to be able to look over the posts I’ve made and see my moods change. Here are a few you might want to look at again, consider it the best-bits from the last year:

BTW RIP MJ

  • Happiness. 8.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2.5 out of 5
  • Last Meal. McDonalds!
  • Song of the day. Mariah Carey – We Belong Together (remix)
  • Thought for the day. Don’t blink… blink and you’re dead.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Chillaxing with Baz :)

1 comment:

Baroness said...

Yes I have arrived in the 21st century and it's a bit mind boggling thank you!