Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The day which was a week long…

The last few days have been very productive from many a standpoint. First off there’s revision. I’ve been getting plenty done with preparing for exams. You never know, I might actually pass.

Yea, me and Josh work well together. We keep each other in check and help each other out. The good part is that he is good at acoustics and I’m better at digital electronics, so we’re able to help each other out quite a bit where the other is struggling.

Apart from work, those close to me recently may have noticed that I’ve not been 100% myself. I’ll confess, over Easter I thought wa-ay too much about certain things. But things that have happened in the last 36 hours have allowed me to bring a lot of those thoughts to a head and sitting here typing now I feel that, hopefully, things are on the way up in that respect. I’m sorry I can’t go into a lot of detail, but a saying I’ve always agreed with is: “If you don’t have the decency to be nice, at least have the decency to be vague”. I hope this paragraph helps the people that may have been worried about me to realise that I’m actually OK.

I think now is a good time to add that sometimes I see this blog as a diary and sometimes I see it as a voice. This post is firmly in the ‘diary’ category so that in a few years time I can look back on here and realise that this was the day that happened (and if you are reading this, then most of it actually happened yesterday)

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 10/10
  • Last meal: Chicken and chips
  • Thought for the day: What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

No comments: