Saturday, May 23, 2009

What do you know

Rubix last night was great fun. Went out with the usual lot, the music was good. They played some really great songs and I didn’t have any problems with loosing people which makes a change.

At one point I appeared to be dancing with a girl behind me, we were both enjoying ourselves so all was good. A bit of alcohol always makes a night out easier to handle, and last might was a class example of this fact. Towards the end of the night they played some really cheesy songs which me, Julie & Pete had no shame in dancing to!

Today I watched the qualifying for tomorrow’s Monaco grand prix, where did Button come from! Other than that I did a spot of bouldering with Phil which my arms are now regretting, but I think they’ll forgive me. For the rest of the day I’ve been wearing my planning hat trying to get things organized for the military operation which is now my summer.

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Tiredness: 2/10
  • Last meal: Cheese on toast
  • Song of the day: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
  • Thought for the day: Life is smiling on me

No comments: