Thursday, December 31, 2009

Special Post #27: Music of 2009

This list is compiled by last.fm using my most played songs in the last 12 months. These are the songs that I listened to most in 2009.

#10: Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me

#9: Lazlo Bane – Superman

  • Started Listening: Beginning of the year
  • Reminds Me Of: Scrubs :)
  • Play Count: 46

#8: The Fray - Never Say Never

  • Started Listening: Easter
  • Reminds Me Of: Being alone in Cathedral Court for a week
  • Play Count: 47

#7: The Killers – Mr. Brightside

  • Started Listening: Last year
  • Reminds Me Of: All the good times in the union with mates
  • Play Count: 48

#6: Smash Mouth – All Star

  • Started Listening: Start of the year
  • Reminds Me Of: This used to be josh’s ringtone, so it reminds me of laughing with Josh.
  • Play Count: 52

#5: Smokie Norful – Nothing Without You

#4: Nickelback – Rockstar

  • Started Listening: Summer
  • Reminds Me Of: Moving into the house
  • Play Count: 59

#3: The Fratellis – Whistle For The Choir

  • Started Listening: Summer
  • Reminds Me Of: Moving into the house
  • Play Count: 70

#2: Jason Mraz – I’m Yours

  • Started Listening: Start of Easter
  • Reminds Me Of: Time spent with my brother over Easter
  • Play Count: 124

#1: The King Blues – I Got Love

  • Started Listening: End of Easter
  • Reminds Me Of: Guilfest… and just a great 2009
  • Play Count: 125

So there you go! I would like to briefly mention a couple special songs/artists that didn’t make this list. David Place, an artist I saw at The Bedford who plays great acoustic music. And I’m On A Boat, for the great memories of the boat trip. Long may life continue to deal me the best hand…

No comments: