Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why Stop?

Been continuing the birthday celebrations in one way or another the last few days.

On Monday Beth bought me some Kopparberg (she knows the way to make Charles happy now) and we sat in the garden talking which may not sound like much, but it was great to just chill and talk to each other without any distractions (except chicken goujons, but that’s another story)

Tuesday I went climbing with Lauren and Sophie Jones. I feel like I have to make the distinction between “Sophie” and Sophie Jones to avoid confusion… anyway, it turned into a kind of marathon climbing session for about 2.5 hours. Admittedly, we may have talked a lot in that time, but what do you expect. We all had lots to say about our summers! Then in the evening I went to the pub with Matthew and a lot of his friends. I’m really excited for Matthew at the moment because he’s about to start his first year at Oxford, and I know he’s going to love it just as much as I’ve loved my first year!

Yesterday I met up with Beth and one of her work friends at London Bridge to once again abuse the free events on at The Scoop. This time we went to see Slumdog Millionaire, I’d seen it before, but it’s such a good film that I felt it was worth paying nothing to see it again :)

Today I’m off. Back to Guildford. I feel like my summer is coming to a close and I need to start getting myself into gear again to start working soon. But there’s still lots and lots of fun to be had before all that work malarkey kicks off.

  • Happiness. 10 out of 10 (or close enough… to the near)
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Jacket Potato with lots of tuna sweetcorn :D
  • Song of the day. Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me
  • Thought for the day. Do I worry too much?
  • What I’m Doing Now. Once again, I have to admit to writing this in bed at 2:30am… Thinking about all the packing I have to do tomorrow, fun times…

No comments: