Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shall we?

I have a lot to talk about. The last week has been really crazy in terms of work and getting stuff done.

Lectures are ok. I’m finding it hard to stay awake in all of them, but that’s something I’ll have to work on. In terms of difficulty they could be a lot worse, there are a couple I wouldn’t say are great, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

The house. I’m getting on really well with all my housemates, but we’re all a busy bunch and I’ve haven’t seen them as often as I would like. Especially Josh who is a very busy person. Sometimes it’s nice to sit down and talk to people and that’s what a busy house doesn’t let you do.

Food. Since being back at uni this year I’ve not been bothering with cooking proper meals as much as last year. Mainly because I just don’t have the time to. I’ve been having oven food such as kievs, fish, pies and pizza. I’m not sure if that’s acceptable, but it keeps me fed.

MAD TV. We had a review session on Wednesday and I think everyone got a lot out of it. We’re currently filming for the next episode, which is due out next Sunday.

I’m keeping in touch with my friends when I can and Cranium night on Tuesday was great fun. Friday I had lunch with some chemistry friends and then went out in the evening with more chemistry friends.

I’m battling a bit of a flu today, but I’m hoping it’ll get better before the week starts up because this week is going to be BIG.

  • Monday. MAD TV filming between my lectures.
  • Tuesday. To London to get a lift to Chesterfield with my parents
  • Wednesday. My sister’s wedding. Never been to a wedding before, really looking forward to it!
  • Thursday. Back in Guildford. Probably catch up on work and do some editing.
  • Friday. Labs, then in the evening either do work or go on a pub crawl, depends how much I need to do.
  • Saturday. Working at Ascot for Tote.
  • Sunday. Who knows!?

Next week should be the last of these crazy weeks. I’m hoping life will be a bit more sensible after this week…

  • Happiness. 5 out of 10 (undecided)
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (the flu isn’t helping…but the clocks did)
  • Workload. 8 out of 10 (undecided)
  • Last Meal. Chicken (to help me swallow ibuprofen)
  • Song of the day. Smokie Norful – Nothing Without You
  • Thought for the day. Hope I feel better soon
  • What I’m Doing Now. Talking to Becky on the phone :P xxxx

1 comment:

becky said...

and who says men cant multi task!