Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Socks Days

this post was written on Sunday 9th January

Some of the long-time readers of this blog may know about the “no socks phenomenon”. No socks days are those days that are so relaxing that you don’t even need socks. This weekend was one of those. It’s very rare I have a weekend doing nothing, so I took the chance to work on my cork wall, which due to the recent cold spell had decided to take a trip to the floor :( but it has now been restored to it’s former glory!

DSCF4355

I spent the rest of the weekend working on a couple of websites I try to manage in my spare time (I can almost say ‘spare time’ with a straight face..)

I’ve found a few hilarious YouTube videos I want to share with you lovely people. Think of it as a late Christmas present…

For the technology enthusiasts out there.
I showed this to my sister at Christmas, and… well this emoticon sums it up nicely :O
You next babysitter will be “Rastaman Vibration”
I’m still yet to watch this without crying with laughter
Inception meets barbershop quartet. BRRRAAAAMMM!!

For more YouTube goodness, check out the YouTube Favourites section to the right of this page, all of these videos have been on there at some point. Or follow me on YouTube :)

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 0 out of 5 (but my body clock will need to adjust to Swiss time on Tuesday :P)
  • Free Time. 4 out of 5 (ahhhhhh!)
  • Last Meal. Sausage and bacon sandwich
  • Song of the day. Paolo Nutini – New Shoes
  • Thought for the day. A new poem :) called These Four Walls
  • What I’m Doing Now. wearing socks… the floor’s just too cold!

No comments: