Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brief Update

I'm currently in Switzerland again on business, it’s looking like I’ll probably be out here for the next few weeks... but I'll still be back for the weekends :)

I’m hoping to get a new post out soon, but I think I've said a lot in the last two weeks... I’m trying to get back into my life after having a bit of a break recently, I’ve got lots of niggling things I’d like to get done in the next month, so we’ll see how it goes.

I have 2 posts I really want to write in the upcoming weeks (basically when I get round to writing them): 1) My degree and what’s wrong with it… and 2) Accommodation post! a look back and a look ahead…

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Free Time. 3 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Pizza (of course!)
  • Song of the day. Paolo Nutini – These Streets
  • Thought for the day. Work is going to be busy next week :S
  • What I’m Doing Now. relaxing in the hotel lobby and getting annoyed with my course for, once again, failing at delivering any educational value. How can you advertise the Media Engineering Degree at University of Surrey as being IET accredited when it isn’t recognised as accredited by the IET!

No comments: