Monday, April 5, 2010

Hotel Ravenstone

The boat trip. Didn’t let me down. Had a great time with everyone and couldn’t have asked for a better crew. I’ll be putting up pictures and a video soon.

Been back at home the last few days and loving seeing my parents again. I actually haven’t seen them for literally months and it’s been even longer since I actually got to spend time with them. Watched the boat race yesterday down by the river and got to see an old friend again… always a great day out.

I’m warning you now that this is the time I start to stress. Just look at last year’s blog around this time and you will see I was a wreck then too…

Give me a few days solid working and I’ll feel much better. Chin up, eyes open and positive thinking. Let it matter when it really counts.

  • Happiness. 5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Roast Dinner, with Lamb! (Heaven with cutlery)
  • Song of the day. Gorillaz – 19-2000
  • Thought for the day. “it comes in pints?!”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Talking to Anne :)

No comments: