Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fill My Memories

As promised, here is a post full of pictures, a picture post if you will.

First off, more wonderful memories from this year at university. One of my favourites from our trip to Pizza Express:

image

Followed by THE BOAT TRIP! Wassup! Favourite:

image

And a few pics from The Boat Race in Putney with my parents:

image

Fill you in on my goings on when I actually have something going on :D

  • Happiness. 4 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Pizza!
  • Song of the day. John Mayer - Say
  • Thought for the day. The worst, I think, is when a secret stays locked within not for the want of a teller, but for the want of an understanding ear.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Looking forward to starting all this work tomorrow. No, I actually am.

No comments: