Thursday, April 8, 2010

March: The Best Moment

March went so quickly I’ve only just realised it’s April! March was an odd month for me. It brought an end to a few things that had been bothering me for months, such as finding a house for next year!

A few other good times helped make March a memorable month, namely the MAD TV flash mob and April fools shows which were great fun to film and edit. But with all that, March also brought a few niggles with it that liked to get in the way. Work started getting on top of me, but towards the end of the month the boat trip brought a much needed respite.

So after 31 days, my favourite moment of March had to be…

The 12th of March when I finally found out I’d got the Sony placement. The placement I really really wanted! I couldn’t be happier. That freed my mind of a lot of bother that had been following me for months. With my placement sorted, and the house in tow, next year is all set, done and dusted. Just got to get there now…

  • Happiness. 5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Sandwiches :o)
  • Song of the day. Levellers – What a Beautiful Day
  • Thought for the day. every sixty seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you can't get back.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Enjoying the sunshine :)

No comments: