Sunday, April 25, 2010

Allsorts (not the liquorice kind)

A mixed bag of tricks the last few days. First off, work is going ok before you ask… progress is being made on revision and coursework so all is good there (for now…)

Since Wednesday I’ve just been catching up with people as they return to Guildford for the start of term on Monday. On Thursday me and Josh had a fairly epic maths coursework session that turned into quite the chin wag… just like old times. Then in the evening it was the return of Open Mic night, and a good laugh with Charlotte.

Friday evening I went into town with a load of chemistry people, who I’m really glad I’m getting to know a bit more this term. I’m so relaxed with them and really feel like I can be myself, which is really cool considering I really haven’t spent a lot of time with any of them until now, which is a shame.

Then today I worked at Sandown Racecourse for Tote, a long and tiring day, but I had a great guy working next to me called Steve who was good company all day. Unfortunately, odds are I’ll never see him again, but still a really nice and genuine guy.

So that’s it! I know it doesn’t sound amazing, but it’s been a great end to the Easter break! I’m really looking forward to getting lots of work done next week, but also lots more fun. Going to see The King Blues on Tuesday (which is going to be AMAZING!) and then Jake is staying for the weekend, so so much fun to look forward to!

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5 (tote takes it out of me…)
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chips, cod and fish fingers (balanced diet :P)
  • Song of the day. Michael Bublé – Haven’t Met You Yet
  • Thought for the day. “Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it; squeeze it and hold it, cos we consider these minutes golden”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Smiling, but very tired :/

1 comment:

Tava Tea said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi