Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where did that go?

Another crazy week.

Lectures went well, I only fell asleep in one! As for the work, I’ve done some, but not as much as I should have and still lots to do!

MAD TV is ticking along nicely. The next episode is due out on Wednesday and I have to edit a report for it. I worked on some of the editing on Thursday, so I’ve done some of it.

On Tuesday evening I went round to Sophie’s for dinner. Very nice, always love spending time with Sophie. Wednesday evening was MAD TV. We had 2 meetings then the studio filming for the latest episode. Busy, busy…

Very much so looking forward to today and seeing my big sis :D. Love her lots and I’m so glad I get to be there to celebrate her 30th! Happy birthday!

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5 (Please lord let me sleep…)
  • Workload. 9 out of 10 (Please lord give me less…)
  • Last Meal. Spaghetti Bolognaise
  • Song of the day. T2 Ft Jodie – Heartbroken (been a good song for a month or two now, just never put it on here)
  • Thought for the day. The queen has an iPlayer (Alan’s infinite wisdom of all things technological, almost as good as mum :P)
  • What I’m Doing Now. Wishing for sleep to take over……

PS MORE PICTURES

2 comments:

becky said...

T2 Ft Jodie – Heartbroken
It must be good we got it 2 posts on the trot! Hope you r feeling better by the time you read this :p Love as always Me x

Charles said...

woops :S