Monday, November 30, 2009

Becky’s 30th

I had such a brilliant time celebrating my sister’s 30th birthday at the church this weekend.

I’m looking forward to spending Christmas at my sisters again, and having a great new year with my friends at home.

Check out the pictures from this weekend: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044410&id=1293892814&l=84de197dcb

And I’ll talk to you all soon :)

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5 (Had one of the best nights sleep ever!)
  • Workload. 9 out of 10 (About to go to uni early to crack on!)
  • Last Meal. Dry cereal (note: buy milk!)
  • Song of the day. You can have two since I forgot to put one last time…
  • Thought for the day. “I am drunak?”
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to have a very productive morning…… *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

Dad said...

Hi
Good to see you over the weekend, and good to hear that you have finally had a good nights sleep. Hangovers are good for that.

becky said...

Oups... I finished your milk! :p

Anonymous said...

lol you were soo "drunak?"