Sunday, December 6, 2009

MAD week

The past with its pleasures, its rewards, its foolishness and its punishments, is there for each of us forever, and it should be.

My most recent past shows a lot of MAD TV work. This week our latest episode was released. The Mento’s and Coke report is my baby, that was my Tuesday night, but it was time well spent.

So that alone doesn’t make it a MAD TV week, but there’s been a lot happening this week. I knew it was going to be one of those busy weeks so on Monday and Tuesday I took the liberty of doing lots of work, which made me feel much better about the amount of work I have on at the moment.

Thursday was all about Student Parliament. A event held by the union to give students a place to raise issues and opinions they have. As it happens this was a lot considering the day before one member of the Exec committee motioned a vote of no confidence to the rest of the committee! Made for a very heated debate about the constitution and the role of the Exec in interpreting it. Although the mass-debate was not my cup of tea, and filming for 2 hours was not a perfect evening, it could’ve been a lot worse.

On Saturday I spent the whole day setting up and filming the Winter Happenings dance show in the hall. MAD TV were commissioned to film the event and produce a DVD for sale. Should make an interesting project and it was interesting to organise.

Looking forward to Christmas, but it’s only 2 weeks away and I have so much to do!

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5 (13 hours sleep last night!)
  • Workload. 9 out of 10 (About to go to uni early to crack on!)
  • Last Meal. Full English breakfast! (oh yea!)
  • Song of the day. Sean Kingston – Fire Burning
  • Thought for the day. Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Thinking… stand back :)

No comments: