Friday, May 8, 2009

‘x’ On The Mind

that’s ‘x’ as in the mathematical variable for those dirty-minded out there (you know who you are!)

Another day of maths, digital electronics and signals & communications today. Went to the library for a change of scenery and found it to be quite productive, so will probably be doing that again. The problem is that the library is very busy at the moment with lost of people wanting to use it for revision.

As for everything else, all is going well. I have to say that life has been put slightly on hold over the last few days and will probably continue to be until the end of my exams. I’m looking forward to the Spanish grand prix this weekend, I can use that as a break from revision. Apart from that, I’ll be making a curry tomorrow.

In other news, my summer is starting to take shape. I’m planning lots of things and it looks like I’ll be busy most of the time. I’ve still got a few plans I’m working through for June and mid-August, but if all goes to plan, I’ll be a busy bunny!

Got another video to share today, It’s a long-un, but definitely worth watching… very sweet :-)

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 11/10
  • Last meal: Charles Special, chocolate fingers and toast
  • Thought for the day: Perfection can only be achieved with infinite practice.

No comments: