Saturday, May 9, 2009

Work, Chavs & Riddles

Lots more work today. Feeling a lot more confident about the maths exam. Me and Josh spent pretty much the whole day in the library working apart from the odd break for lunch. This evening me and Josh had curry and it was really good to be able to relax. Me, Josh & Phil were telling each other riddles over dinner; not everyone’s idea of relaxing, but there you go.

The usual motley crew went to Rubix for chav night. I (rightfully) decided to say well away… Did give rise to lots of jokes about people dressing as chav’s though.

I like days like today when you feel that you’ve not only done a lot of work, but also been able to spend time with people. I can’t say enough how I’m looking forward to not having to worry about exams and just being able to spend time with everyone.

This weekend is going to be an interesting struggle between trying to get as much revision done as possible, eating, shopping and watching the Spanish Grand Prix. Sorry, but its got to be done. I’ve even figured a way of cooking and eating lunch while the grand prix is on to save time!

I’ll keep you posted as to my progress, but at the moment the exams feel do-able and life is generally good =)

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 10/10
  • Last meal: Curry
  • Thought for the day: Aim for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars…

1 comment:

rockbadger said...

How does a chav dress? Glad you are coping well with work and play and feel OK about the exams. Pot noodles still going strong? They are supposed to be nutritious, I mean really good for you!!! Catherine Tucker has been accepted for training as a priest. The Baroness Golden Alan B Susanne and Keith and I spent Thursday pm at the CW's swearing in. It was a reasonably good service. Not too long. Sunday looms again. Just singing for me tomorrow thank goodness. Good luck. Love GA