Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Work & No Play Makes Charles A Happy Boy

Lots of work done today. Still plenty to do before the exams, so I’ve got to keep it up for the next 2 weeks. I’m tired at the moment (look at when I posted this) and I have lots to get done tomorrow. So really this was just to check in and say that I’m still at university and still doing work!

Mariana finished her exams today so she’s been very relaxed this afternoon which was good. Lauren is not looking forward to her exam on Friday (her first and last). Sophie doesn’t have any exams, but she seems to be hard at work on her choreography. Chris and Adam are having a great time clubbing and going out at every opportunity, someone’s gotta do it!

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 11/10
  • Last meal: Charles Special (again)
  • Thought for the day: Surely you can’t be serious!

3 comments:

rockbadger said...

All work and no play etc. Still I expect you are being sensible about the amount of revision you can do in one day. Oh my God sounds interesting! The sort of essay title theology students have to write on at the beginning of their course. And one is then stuck about what to say. I am going to the churchwardens oath taking tonight. Baroness is taking me!! One exciting evening!! Wilma can't go so I am being good for once. Those subjects you list mean absolutely nothing to me. But I am sure you will do brilliantly in all of them. Love GA

Sophie said...

I do have exams thank u very much, five of them!

Charles said...

This is true. But I was referring to good old pen & paper exams. Still you seem to be much more tired than I am after your exams. Good luck!