Sunday, May 10, 2009

Button, Chairs & Oh No!

Forewarning: This is just a short post. You may have realised that I’ve been posting every day recently. Well, I just wanted to warn you that with exams getting extremely close now I’m probably not going to be able to keep this up…

Jenson Button on pole! What a pleasant surprise that was! Unfortunately, it looks likely that I’ll not be able to watch the race tomorrow (you know, with revision and all that)

After 6.5 hours of revision, me and Josh decide to utilise the office chairs at our disposal:

Revision (1) Revision (2)

I’;m starting to forget what day it is, they all merge into one when all your doing is REVISION!!!

Tomorrow: More revision!!!!

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 10/10
  • Last meal: Curry (a different one)
  • Thought for the day: “My mouth is just the right size to eat chocolate biscuits whole!”

No comments: