Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Found Me

The usual recovering on Saturday happened. The usual trip to Tesco on Sunday and a bit of climbing (well 3.5 hours). A bit of work too.

Had a bit of a tough week so far. I have some work due in on Thursday that is very hard and taking a lot longer than I hoped it would. As a result, it looks like I won’t be able to do any stage crew this week (not very happy about that at all). However, I am still doing OK in lectures, not as good as last week, but not brain-dead yet.

I managed to finish a Programming assignment today, a whole week early, which should free up some time next week. Went climbing for an hour today, managed a hard wall which I’m chuffed about, it was worth taking an hour out of work time to go.

Over the last two days I have been listening to a new song out by The Fray called You Found Me. It’s a fantastic song and I recommend all of you to give 4 minutes to listen to it:

Tell me what you think in the comments.

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Stir fry (with FREE NOODLES!!)
  • Thought for the day: On the corner of first and Amistad…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm!? Not sure about that one! But what ever tickles your fancy!