Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No, Bernie, NO!

I’m thinking that, while university life is cool and all that, you may also be interested in knowing what I’m thinking about in terms of news I’ve heard and songs I’m listening to (for example). I may be wrong, and please, please tell me if I am, but I’m going to give it a go.

So it turns out that F1 boss plans scoring revolution. While this does initially sound like a good idea, will it mean that in the future the championship will be as close as it was this year (when it came down to the last corner!!!)? Will the season be decided several races before the last race? And what about the smaller teams, how will they be differentiated?

I think a better idea would be to give the winner of a race more than 2 points more than 2nd. Maybe they should get 14 points instead of 10? I think something needs to be done, but it shouldn’t sacrifice the battle between the lesser teams.

And for those of you who are interested in what I’ve been up to: Finished my work today, took a long time, but me and Josh got there in the end. Lectures went well, all is good in the world. Just got to get through labs now… Bring on the weekend is all I can say!

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 6/10
  • Last meal: Very tasty Thai Green Curry (but with korma instead of Thai green curry, basically just chicken korma with lime juice)
  • Thought for the day: You found me, you found me, lying on the floor…
  • No comments: