Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Cya Later! I'm off!
 
OK, OK. You got me. I'm still here, but only for a few more hours, come lunchtime sunday, I'm on the long road to Guildford!
 
I've taken a few pictures of all my valuables in boxes and bags for your viewing pleasure. Its quite a sad sight, but very exciting at the same time. Ohhh, it's an emotional puzzle!
 
I'll hopefully get some video tomorrow to share with you all. The adventure is really about to begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Charlieeeeeeeeeee
Thinking of you x

Anonymous said...

Did we really manage to get ALL that stuff plus you me and Mum in the car?

Anonymous said...

I am shocked he got it all away in his room!!!

Unknown said...

I chuckled at the blog post title because that's exactly the same title I used when I left to join Surrey.