Friday, September 19, 2008

Packing Update

Today has been the first day i've actually felt that i've got somewhere with the packing. I've now got all of my clothes sorted except the coat hangers, and who knows what i'm going to do with those. I also went shopping for a few kitchen items I didn't have, like a baking tray and a knife. While I was out I bought food for the first few days of university: just pasta, biscuits and a pot noodle, what more do you need!
As for everything else, which at the moment is pretty much everthing, it is mostly lying on by bedroom floor waiting to be directed into boxes. The main effort is going to happen tomorrow, so its just preporations for then when eveything needs to be sorted, boxed or bagged and then labelled. Fun, Fun, Fun!
Only two days to go now!

No comments: