Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Better

Just to let you all know that I feel a lot better now, still have the odd moment, but on the whole feeling more like myself.

 

The morning's activities were exciting. I had an introductory talk to welcome the Electronic Engineers into the Faculty. They said the usual stuff about how university was about managing work and leisure, and a few things about how the course works. Then had a wonder around before having a few more talks about Mentoring, the Library and the Students Union. All very valuable.

 

I'm having trouble with the Internet at the moment, apparently the switch that serves my court is not working properly, so I can access some websites, but not others. Skype works, but I can't got onto the St Mary's Website or Google. I can get on my blog, however. Hopefully everything will be up and running in the next few hours.

 

As for the maths test, It was fairly straight forward. It was done on computers, so you get your score immediately. I've got 84% (21 out of 25) which will hopefully be enough to get me on the higher maths lectures. I only want to do this because the lower maths group have more lectures, and a few quite early in the morning. I find out which group i'm in on wednesday, so I will update you then as to how my timetable looks.

 

For the rest of the day i'm going to a Job Shop at 4pm and then another meet & greet at 5pm. After that I have to do some shopping and maybe have a look around town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got my fingers crossed for the higher maths for you. Early mornings!? Your a student-whats that all about!?