Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Quiet Night In

The rest of the day went smoothly. The job shop was busy, but I'll find out on friday if I've got a job at the union.

 

The meet and greet was fun, met some new people and hung out with Josh & Nnaoma, who are both doing Media Engineering as well.

 

After the meet, which went on until 6:45pm, I came back to base to relax. The evening was spent finishing the unpacking (now I just have to put eveything somewhere) and talking with the girls on my floor.

 

The people on my floor:

 

Adam, studying Business Management

Chris, studying Business Management

Mariana, Portuguese, studying Psychology

Sophie, studying Dance

Lauren, studying English

 

So a good mix of people. They are all very friendly and we're getting on very well so far.

 

Last night, the boys went out to the SU (called Rubix) and the rest of us had a quiet night in.

 

Today:

 

09:00am - Health & Safety Lecture

10:00am - Live Guide (presentation about alot of fun stuff)

01:30pm - Registration (get Campus Card and hopefully loan monies)

04:30pm - Sports presentation

05:15pm - Languages presentation

 

This evening I plan to go out to Rubix for Comedy Night.

 

Speak to you soon!

No comments: