Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ants in my kitchen!

Work has been restored as a verb in my dictionary this week after getting a start on most of my revision and coursework. Still lots and lots to do, but at least progress is being slowly made.

Come Friday afternoon it was time to relax, for the weekend had arrived rather suddenly. I went out to a pub in town with some chemists before eating at Wagamamma’s. That is the second time I’ve ever eaten there and I love the food. It’s got such a rich taste and very filling. Once we we’re all noodled out, it was time to be strudeled out (yes, strudeled has been a verb in my dictionary for some time…). So back to my place for dessert and Monopoly. Had a great evening and it was a great way to start the week.

On Saturday I headed home to go to a wedding. It was the wedding of my old babysitter (as one link goes…) and it was such a lovely afternoon. It was the first church wedding I’ve ever attended and it’s such a great experience, I recommend everyone I know to get married as soon as possible :P

Sunday was back working at Tote. Long day taking bets, but still enjoyable nonetheless. I’m working again next Saturday, so trying to make the most of Easter while I can…

Next week is going to be another week of revision and coursework, but it has to be done…

The video from the boat trip at the end of March has subsequently been finished this week:

  • Happiness. 6 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (was sleeping on the train :P)
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Sandwiches while at Ascot
  • Song of the day. Daniel Powter – Bad Day
  • Thought for the day. talk less. say more.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Looking at the 4 poems I wrote on the train yesterday without really thinking, and trying to decide what they mean…

2 comments:

Ankur Banerjee said...

You've got me addicted to the song in your new boat video! [shakes fist]

Charles said...

haha, win! :P