Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike work

It’s been a long time since Sunday, and a lot should’ve happened. I had planned a weeks worth of coursework and revision. Instead I found myself with a horrible cold that’s still keeping me up at night, memories of the past come back to haunt me and snow. It’s not like the world is against me, its just I’ve become the master of procrastination. Why? Because of my course. In essence, I feel falsely sold an Electronics degree as a “Media” degree.

  • Monday. Troubled sleep. Went to see Phil at uni. Bought a new camcorder with my Christmas money.
  • Tuesday. Josh arrives. Programming coursework. Playing in the snow.
  • Wednesday. Troubled sleep. Revision. Go home.
  • Thursday. Camcorder arrives. See Dirty Dancing. Back to Guildford.
  • Friday. Troubled sleep. Revision. Sorting out my room.

I want to talk about what I’m looking forward to in 2010, because I’m forever planning:

  • January. I want to catch up on work.
  • February. Visiting my sister :)
  • March. Another boat trip is in the pipeline.
  • April. Easter. Panicking about exams starts…
  • May. Jake coming to visit :)
  • June. Exams. Exams. Pain. Agony. Exams.
  • July. Guilfest, because it was amazing last year.
  • August. Start my placement.

So shaping up to be an interesting year. We’ll see. You know I’ll keep you posted, whatever I’m doing.

  • Happiness. 4 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Cereal
  • Song of the day. Incubus - Drive
  • Thought for the day. This YouTube video
  • What I’m Doing Now. Still not doing work…

No comments: