Monday, February 16, 2009

Video Equipment Officer

I have been elected as the Stage Crew Video Equipment Officer (VEO)!

I’m really excited about being VEO because it means that I have not only been recognised by the crew as being competent with video equipment, but I also become part of the Stage Crew committee. This means I can contribute largely to how stage crew is operated and run, and can get really involved with all aspects of crewing.

I thought I needed to share that with you, so there you go! YAY!

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 8/10
  • Last meal: Curry at a restaurant in Guildford
  • Thought for the day: I’ve already done one

Note: Aren’t you lucky, 3 posts in 1 day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
That's great news. Probably more work though, but well done. Will look good on the CV when needed

Anonymous said...

Well done Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Stick that in you film and smoke it! :)

Anonymous said...

RockbadgerWhat a wonderful cake!!!! Pity you can't send some by email. Congratulations!! You are going to be busy but as Martin sAYS IT WILL LOOK GREAT ON YOUR cv. Your diet looks a bit repetitive but then I remember having jam tart or jelly and icecream every time I ate at the Union caf. And if we cooked we always had baked beans and mash. Notmuch more you can do on a gas ring!! Glad karen and Martin are having a good time even if it is raining. Give them my love when you contact them. Love GA