Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Week: Monday

Looks like I’m in for a busy one this week. Here’s the lowdown:

  • Monday: Stage Crew AGM. I’m going to go for the post of Video Equipment Officer. I’ll tell you how it goes.
  • Tuesday: MAD TV meeting. Looks like I’m going to start helping out with the University’s own video channel, as a technical helper of course. Video editing and filming, post-production and stuff. Looking forward to it.
  • Tuesday: Can’t forget the usual climbing!
  • Wednesday: Plan the epic 3 week project that I have to start work on next week!
  • Wednesday: Media labs. A new club where media engineers get together and play with the cool equipment the uni has!
  • Thursday: My favourite brother is in town!
  • Friday: I guess this is the day I have to catch up on the work I should have done during the week.
  • Saturday & Sunday: A whole weekend of Stage Crew Training, learning how to do loads of things and organising an entire gig from the ground up.

All of this and the usual lectures and assignments to boot! I love being busy!

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 8/10
  • Last meal: Soup and baguette for lunch (not a whole baguette, that would be crazy!)
  • Thought for the day: Why is texting so hard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more you do it the better you get!