Sunday, February 15, 2009

SPECIAL POST #2: Cookery 101

Experimentation in the kitchen is the theme of this week’s special post. I know that last week was food as well, but who doesn’t love food.

Food (1)

Chilli con carnie is the food of God’s, loving it!

This week I had chilli con carnie with rice on Thursday and chilli con carnie with baked potato on Friday. Why am I telling you this? I have no idea.

Today (well yesterday by the time I finish writing this) I tried my hand at making a chocolate cake. And not just any chocolate cake, the biggest chocolate cake you’ve ever seen!

Food (7)

Food (6)

Hungry yet? I know I am. And I’ve still got half of it left to eat.

30 seconds later…

Food (8)

YUM!

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Baked potato with baked beans and tuna. Then CAKE!
  • Thought for the day: If you ever want to make women happy, make them a chocolate cake!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes please! Looks yummy! Save some for me!