Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 4: Explained

Right. So this morning I had a computer briefing, basically got to register so I can use the computers in the Electronic Engineering department. Very boring but had to be done.
Met my tutor at 12, we were put into about a dozen groups and im in group Q. I still can't read my timetable, but I get an explanation as to how to do that in the morning at my very long intorductory lecture.
The picutes from the last post are of freshers fayre which was in a huge tent (pic 1) in the main field on campus (background in pic 3). As you can see, it was very busy in the tent, mainly because it was raining outside when it started.
In the second picture you can see one of my room-mates, Mariana, in a giant pants.
Third picture is of my three female house-mates, left to right: Lauren, Sophie, Mariana
Final picture is of one of the events they had outside, those two guys were really going for it!
Since my last post i've been out to Wates House, which is the same place I went to for the comedy night yesterday. Its really good place. It is small, but its also a bit of the beaten track and very close to my halls, so very handy.
The picture in this post is of the band playing at Wates House tonight.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, plenty to do and even more to think about.

No comments: