Monday, March 12, 2012

Only

Only 4 weeks until Easter, when I’ll be writing my final project report and revising for my last exams.

Only 9 weeks until my final project is due, the most important document I will have ever written.

Only 14 weeks until the end of university, after which I’ll have finished the road of education and start my road to finding the meaning of life.

Only 19 weeks until America, another adventure of a lifetime :)

Only one chance to make the right choices in life. Be who you have always wanted to be. Inspire your dreams and make a difference.

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5
  • Workload. 7 out of 10 (come on motivation, i know there’s some of you left)
  • Last Meal. Lots of chicken
  • Song of the day. Earth, Wind and Fire – September
  • Thought for the day. It’s no big deal. Just the future of humanity.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Breathing.

No comments: