Monday, June 6, 2011

Free Cat Food

A whole week in the country! And I've spent all that time in Guildford! Since getting back from Switzerland a week on Friday life seems to have slowed down a little bit. Two lazy weekends barely leaving the house, just catching up on sleep and sorting out a few things.

Sophizzle and I

Then a week in the office getting plenty outstanding things done and starting to realise that I only have two months of this job left. And God knows they will fly by as quickly as the last 11.

Last Saturday was a bit of a laugh since I met up with Katherine for some breakfast at 1pm (what? I said it was a lazy weekend, and besides, I don't have any food in the house...). We went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for a massive burger and even bigger Oreo milkshake! A couple hours later we left, noticeably larger than when we arrived. Then we went and opened a joint account, as you do, for the house next year. Then I was offered some free cat food and Katherine got 40% off rugs. What more could you possibly want? Well, some bread, milk and mayonnaise to get me through the week... Literally that's all I needed.

Today I'm off to Switzerland again for another 2 weeks, lots and lots of work to do! A few cool pictures will need to be taken too... this never gets old :)

My new hotel room view

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10 (leaving some room for later in the week)
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (still haven't got used to this early start on Monday)
  • Free Time. 1 out of 5 (and loving every minute!)
  • Last Meal. Giraffe breakfast at the airport
  • Song of the day. Jason Wade – You Belong To Me
  • Thought for the day. You make my heart beat faster, and skip a beat somehow
  • What I’m Doing Now. On the LX317, listening to some guy whistling "loving you" by Minnie Ripperton... now that's going to be in my head for the rest of the day! Grrr..... I hate not having an MP3 player.

No comments: