Sunday, January 9, 2011

What’s 2011 All About?

This post was written on Tuesday 4th January

2010 was a fantastic year. And as always I’m going to maintain that live is not about where you go, or things you see, but the people and the experiences you have along the way. Every single one of my top 40 moments of last year was great because of people, and that’s what will make 2011 too. But you can’t just sit inside and wait for people to turn up! Here’s the vague plan in my head of how 2011 is shaping up:

  • January. More working in Switzerland
  • February. Going to KoKo club in London to see Mr Scruff, and Becky comes to London
  • March. Giving up chocolate for lent (well, trying). Grand Prix season starts :)
  • April. Seeing The King Blues at KoKo. Another boat trip?
  • May. Nothing yet
  • June. End of tenancy at my current abode
  • July. Contracted to finish at Sony
  • August. Start of Inter-rail trip
  • September. End of inter-rail trip
  • October. Back at university
  • November. Nothing yet
  • December. Christmas (because some things don’t change)

I’ll talk about the inter-rail trip in another post, but that’s the chorus in a nutshell. I’ve never meant what I’m about to say with such passion: “BRING IT ON!”

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 0 out of 5
  • Free Time. 3 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Chicken Tikka Masala from the pub
  • Song of the day. Ellie Goulding - Your Song 
  • Thought for the day. 2010 was good, but 2011 will be better
  • What I’m Doing Now. Looking at the amazing curtains now in my room to block out the noise from the living room next door. Thank you dad!

No comments: