Sunday, February 28, 2010

February: The Best Moment

Another month has been and gone. February got off to a rocky start with a very drunken night in Rubix. A week later I found myself with Anne and Josh for a valentines meal out. That was a great night, and, as last month’s best moment shows, nights spent with Anne and Josh rate highly.

But neither of those moments made it to number one. Why? Because something very special happened this month… I got to see my sister!

My favourite moment of February is definitely Saturday 20th February – Sheffield Steelers Ice Hockey from a VIP box with my sister, Barry, Alan, Alastair and Jordan! Life doesn’t get much better than that. Alan is a star for organising it, and the game was an incredible 6-5 lose. Would’ve been even better if we’d have won, but still brilliantly close with plenty of action to the last second.

DSCF2370

Looking on to March, Beth is coming over next weekend, then the end of the month is the BOAT TRIP! If I was a betting man, I’d put money on the boat trip being the bees knees of March! CAN NOT WAIT!

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Tuna pasta, the greatest pasta medley on earth!
  • Song of the day. Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't Like You)
  • Thought for the day. “He didn’t have any hair!” lol
  • What I’m Doing Now. Wanting to sleep, but very aware he may find out the result of the SONY interview tomorrow :D

1 comment:

Evelina said...

Oh thanks for making fun of me in your thought of the day, Charlie! :DD