Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back to the sofa…

It’s holistic to mention that I’m spending Christmas with my sister again this year. I love it here. Sure, it’s hectic, but that’s the appeal! At home it feels like there are 100 things going on, but all I can do is stay out the way. At Becky’s I can help, and I love helping.

The last few days have given me the chance to chill. A chance I’ve been needing for months now. I shouldn’t necessarily be relaxed, but then when are you allowed to relax really? I’m going back to uni a week early to get work done, so now could be for relaxing. So let’s do it.

This year I’m looking forward to new year more than Christmas. That’s definitely due to organising a party at new year that most of my friends are coming to!

Hope you are all having a brilliant Christmas! and come back on boxing day for the start of something I’ve been working on called “My Top 40 Moments of 2009”. Who knows, YOU might just be number 1!

May I wish you all a very Merry Christmas as much as that worn phrase possibly could!

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (me and Barry’s conversations are worth it though)
  • Workload. 8 out of 10 (but not for now…)
  • Last Meal. Sausage sandwiches!
  • Song of the day. Iyaz – Replay
  • Thought for the day. I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Watching Dora the Explorer

No comments: