Monday, November 2, 2009

Wedding, Labs & A First Meeting…

My first ever wedding went great! I loved it. Very personal and cosy, with only 20 or so people there it felt very intimate, which was really great. I filmed it and I’m really looking forward to editing it in the next week.

Thursday was just another one of those days where I had work to do and sleep to get.

On Friday I had labs, which actually went really well. I finished the exercise about 2 hours before the end and just sat around with the Lab demonstrator who was trying to make the last part of the tutorial work. In the end he gave up and let me go early :)

Saturday was another day working at Ascot racecourse. I took 412 sales in 1 day, which is by far the most I've ever done in 1 day. It was amazing fun and I got £7.20 in tips which isn’t bad. And I balanced. Yes, yes I rock…

Sunday was a great day, but since I haven’t been keeping the blog up-to-date with that aspect of my life recently, I don’t think now is the time to elaborate.

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chicken & Bacon Sandwich for lunch
  • Song of the day. George Michael - Faith
  • Thought for the day. 10 seconds of Sunday…
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to finish my CV!

1 comment:

becky said...

Was it a yummy 10 seconds? :p