Monday, September 28, 2009

The One And Only!

And so it begins…

after a day working at Ascot on Saturday, in the evening Julie and Sophie came to my house for dinner. It was a good laugh.

Then yesterday I spent the morning being a fresher’s angel and got to move lots of tiny fresher’s into their rooms, it was really exciting!

In the afternoon I setup video in the union of the big opening night. Didn’t go exactly as planned because their weren’t a lot of people to help out. During the gig I was only needed for a small part of it, so I spent most time with my various groups of friends clubbing. I had such a good time, and it felt sooooo good to be back in the union again. I love it! And seeing everyone again! And hearing all the summer anthems bring played! Such a contrast to the awkwardness I remember from last years first night for me.

Spent way to long packing down the gig once it had finished and then got very little sleep. And here I am. Ready to do it all again today. More video to setup and more people to meet. It’s going to be the craziest week of my life. No doubt. And I'm loving every millisecond of it!!!!

  • Happiness. 12 out of 10 (those things annoying me seem like they can wait a week…)
  • Tiredness. 5 out of 5 (and it’s only going to get worse…)
  • Last Meal. Just had breakfast cereal… but don’t have anything to drink :(
  • Song of the day. Jim Jamison – I’m Always Here (Baywatch Theme)
  • Thought for the day. Wot’s Occurin?! (Thanks Criddle!)
  • What I’m Doing Now. Not sleeping or working :(

No comments: