Thursday, June 11, 2009

Country roads

The last few days I’ve taken the exit at the junction and rolled onto country roads. There’s not as much traffic, and we’re not going as fast, but the air is cooler and the scenery is pleasant. I’ve met a few hitch-hikers along the way, Alan gave me a wonderful meal on Sunday, I went climbing with Lauren on Tuesday and I met up with some old-skool friends on Wednesday to watch a film.

Tomorrow my dad’s taking the wheel and driving us down to an old house he be renovating some way outta’ town. We might find a local bar to sit in for a while, maybe find this stream called the Thames.

On Friday & Saturday I’m switching modes of transport onto horse. I won’t actually be riding, just taking all the bets at Sandown racecourse. A man’s got to earn a living some hows.

Now today y’all gots a special treat, pictures of me buried in Brighton stones…

090603 Brighton (From Iola) (2) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (3) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (4) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (5) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (6) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (7) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (8) 090603 Brighton (From Iola) (9)

I’ve started an album on Facebook for all my summer pictures, I’ll be updating it with new pictures as I take them, so it’s worth a look.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026050&id=1293892814&l=469b1faaf1

I’ll make sure I mention on here anytime there’s an update.

PS: Apologies for the questionable sanity of this post, I’ll make sure to make it better next time…

No comments: