Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hit the road Jack

Just finished my last exam. All things considered it definitely went well. There was one question I couldn’t answer (worth 10%), but other than that the rest should be good barring any stupid mistakes (which usually account for about 10-20 lost marks). Now it’s all done there’s not much to say other than: Here ends the first year of university…

Those words for me are filled with sadness more than joy. I don’t want this year to be over, it was so perfect.

However, those words also mean the last two weeks are upon me. In these last two weeks of university when I have no work to worry about I've got plenty planned to keep myself busy and make the most of the time left.

Those words also mean the summer is fast approaching… The summer where I need to keep myself busy to avoid what happened at Easter when my conscience ate me alive. But not to worry, I think I’ll be struggling to get everything I have planned done.

Keeping in touch with old friends, new friends and family is my number one priority. But there are also several jobs I’ve been putting off until after my exams that I can now start working on. There’s also the monster boat trip I’m planning which aspires to be one of the best holidays I’ve had to date.

So much to look forward to, and much to look back on…

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 0/10 (pretty much…)(might need to find something to replace this with for the next few months…)
  • Last meal: Cereal (seriously, I have no food. I looked in my fridge last night and there was: milk, cheese, apple juice, tomato sauce and bramble jelly. YUM!)
  • Thought for the day: Play, work we don’t mind doing…

3 comments:

Dad said...

Relax and enjoy the next few days/weeks. It won't be long before the summer is over and you get to do it all again!

baroness said...

Congratulation on finishing your exams!! Yay!! Enjoy the next two weeks and all that summer! Live long and prosper as a certain person may say! (I've used all my exclamation marks so I'd better go!)

rockbadger said...

Agree with Dad. Make the most of the summer. The contents of your fridge sound delightful!!! May the force be with you!! Love GA