Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 down, 1 up, 1 gone, 1 secret, 2 lost & 2 pizza!

Only one exam to go! WOO!

I’ve broken this post down into easy bite size chunks so it’s easier for you to revise later…

1 Down. Wednesday’s exam was by far the worst exam ever! I failed to answer 1/3 of the questions. But the 2/3 I did answer should be sufficient to at least get me a pass (40%).

1 Up. The good news is how brilliant today’s exam went. Aiming to balance out the shoddy marks in Wednesday’s exam!

1 Gone. Mariana’s gone! It’s the beginning of the end. There’s an empty cupboard in the kitchen and no-one talking in Portuguese on their phone. It seems that everyone left now is staying until the last weekend, so I don’t have to worry about it slowly getting quieter.

1 Secret. Ah-ha! Now this one is interesting. I’ll be able to reveal more in a few weeks, but until then I don’t want to get anyone too excited (And yes, mum & dad, you already know)

2 Lost. The double episode season finale of LOST was amazing! So many questions. It was such a great way to unwind after the exam.

2 pizza. Just had 2 pizzas for dinner from Pizza-man. Nothing celebrates the end of these three exams like pizza!

So what now? Well today was R&R, all fun and games. And tomorrow I’m helping out stage crew with foam party all day. Then it’s back to revision again on Saturday for the final maths exam on Tuesday. When will it end!? (well, on Tuesday, but figuratively…)

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 9/10 (woo!……??)
  • Last meal: pizza
  • Thought for the day: (said yesterday about the exams) “Today I need a miracle, tomorrow I need a nightmare!”

No comments: