Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In other news…

Taking a short break from talking about accommodation to keep you up to date with my goings-on.

I’ve been very busy over the past two weeks, with my lab project starting, programming labs, maths assignments, tutorial questions and the rest of my life going on, it’s all been go.

Highlights:

  • Getting a house! I know, I’m spoiling the surprise, but I figured you’d figure it out.
  • Celebrating getting a house. Yup, last night we went out to celebrate the great house success. Had a great night with everyone and I’m looking forward to living with them more than ever.
  • Going home. Last weekend I went home to see my ‘rents. Always good to go back every once in a while. Got to see all the Australia photos, sooo jealous.
  • Meeting old friends. At the end of my last post I said I was meeting some people. IT was sooo good to be able to catch up and see where everyone is and how we’re all coping with university life. They all seem to be enjoying it and having a good time.

Yea, so that’s it for now. Keep living!

  • Happiness: 8.8/10
  • Workload: 8/10
  • Last meal: Chicken Madras and rice
  • Thought for the day: “My potato!” and “I need to tidy!”

No comments: