Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Work & Moustache

So, Tuesday I stated work on another assignment. Programming labs are always fun on a Tuesday. Maths was fine, so another day of understanding.

In the evening Lauren and I went climbing, managed a few walls that I had failed on before, which is always good. Also managed to do “the chimney” (basically a circular wall in the ceiling) successfully. Very happy with that.

After climbing, ventured over to Comedy Night with Sophie, Lauren, Hugh, Ben, Julie, Ed and Mark. The comedians were very funny as always.

Today, just had Digital Electronics, basically telling what I already know which makes it easier to understand. Next it’s Circuit theory, to avoid being bewildered I’ve just done some re-cap of last weeks stuff, hopefully I’ll be OK.

This afternoon is Channies for early dinner then me and Josh have a work session before I watch Heroes this evening. All good.

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Cereal!
  • Thought for the day: The lower 48 (clue: to do with America)
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    moustache?

    Charles said...

    lol. Didn't think I've ever be asked that question...

    Mark Wozniak was one of the comedians. See: Moustache

    James Memski said...

    Cerial! A glorious return to form :-)