Sunday, November 16, 2008

Them that I know

What a fun afternoon. Can I just say a quick thank you to all of you for making the effort to visit me today. I had a great time (despite the condoms and mugs!) especially the wonderful meal, thanks mum!

Cathedral (1) Cathedral (2)

Unfortunately, they didn’t come out very well. But still, good to see everyone together.

This week:

  1. Tuesday – Climbing & Comedy Night
  2. Friday – Foam Party!
  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Massive meal (I think it was 5 courses in the end)
  • Thought for the day: 83,000 convicts in prisons (I was listening!)
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good to see where you live and where all the action is in Guildford! You've done St Mary's proud! Thanks for showing us round - enjoy your doggy bag.

    love from
    Victoria

    Charles said...

    Yay! Great to see you have found out how to add comments. Look forward to many more in the future.

    Thank you for a great time yesterday.