Saturday, November 29, 2008

T’ North

Wey Hey! The weekend is upon us. And that means seeing my Sister!

Thursday I had another night in, watching Heroes. Yesterday I had the 4 epic hours of lectures in the morning, not that great but could have been a lot worse. No surprises there.

In the afternoon it was time for the last lab session before Christmas! It actually went very, very well, which shows from the fact that not only did they let me go an hour early, but I also got the highest marks possible, ASS, which is an A for preparation, and two ‘S’ scores for the experiment (S is one above an A). Score breakdown:

30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80%
E D C B A S

However, I also got a C in the latest Math’s test, so it pretty much evens out.

I’ve got other things to tell you about, but they’ll have to wait. I’ve got a party to go to…

PS In the mean time check out the new “Get Updates Via Email” link on the right, its awesome!

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 5/10
  • Last meal: Chicken for dinner
  • Thought for the day: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Thank-you! x