Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lasagne

  On Monday I managed to make my very first lasagne with the help of Becky:

Lasagne (1)

MMMM… Tasty.

Lasagne (2)

My first portion!

Enough there to last me about 3 days, so I’ve had Lasagne the last 2 days.

Apart from the lasagne, I went climbing today. The usual fun and enjoyment ensued.

The lectures are starting to get harder, the 2 I had on Monday morning were very difficult. If anyone knows anything about charges in electric and magnetic fields, I’m all ears. As for Effective Isotropic Radiated Power and the Friis Free-Space formula, your guess is as good as mine.

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 6/10
  • Last meal: Lasagne! (weren’t you paying attention)
  • Thought for the day: Hoping for a straight-forward maths test on Thursday (famous last words…)
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Is that salad as well?
    Pah, in my day students wouldn't be seen dead eating salad unless it was in a kebab and after midnight!

    Charles said...

    yea, everyone knows that Tesco Value Crispy Salad is where it's at!

    Anonymous said...

    Looks good! Very proud of you! x