Sunday, August 1, 2010

July: The Best Moment

July! What a month! My first four weeks at Sony, starting climbing again, settling into the house and family.

Looking back at July, it’s the days I spent with family that really stand out. Going home for an evening after being at the Emirates stadium all day, and seeing my parents, Victoria and Beth. I really enjoyed that evening, shame they can’t happen more often!

And it’s family that scores the douze points for July. Grandad’s 80th was such a good day (and night!). Admittedly it was mainly seeing Jake and Sam and being able to get this photo:

image

It was also great to see my sister again. I love my sister so much and can’t wait until she moves to Guildford and I can see her every day (a boy can dream…)

The evening also held some good times. Jake and I tackled the alcohol collection full on, and had of our best banter, shame Sam couldn’t stay around to get involved.

image

And that brings us onto August. The summer month! Woo! I have lots planned over my weekends in August. A road trip to Phil’s pad for a birthday party is definitely what I’m looking forward too the most. There is no better banter than Lauren and Heather together… exhibit A.

Toodles x

1 comment:

Ankur Banerjee said...

You know whose hair your new hairstyle is starting to look like? Ron Burgundy's! :D