Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best Weekend Ever?

Last weekend I went to Devon to visit Phil for his birthday. In reality, it was his birthday a couple of weeks before, but who’s counting?

image

Heather, Lauren and Sophie J didn’t disappoint either, it was a brilliant weekend with lots of laughs!

image

left to right: Sophie Jones (one of my new housemates), Heather, Lauren (first year housemate)

On Saturday we went swimming in the sea and played rounders on the beach. You know, genuine good times. Phil provided a conveyor belt of food: cookies, meringues, burgers and Phil English to name but a few.

image

I wish every weekend was that much fun!

image

This week is going to be a bit “wait and see what happens”, but this weekend I’m going to a BBQ at Heather’s house, let the good times roll.

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10 (why not?)
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5
  • Free Time. 1 out of 5 (so much to do it’s not even funny)
  • Last Meal. Tuna pasta, again. That doesn’t look good :S
  • Song of the day. Travie McCoy - Billionaire
  • Thought for the day. "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." - Gilda Radner
  • What I’m Doing Now. Disappointed that I won’t get to do what I wanted to do tomorrow, but excited that I might be going to Amsterdam on my birthday :P (a tale for another day)

No comments: