Saturday, August 21, 2010

One of those weeks…

You know when everything doesn’t go your way? That sums up this week.

At work, I’ve been somewhat frustrated because I have had lots to do, but it’s been hard to do any of it because everyone else is busy. I’m still really loving Sony, don’t get me wrong, but I’d refer to have a packed day of boring tasks than have lots of interesting tasks to do, but not be capable of doing any of them because something else has come up, or the space isn’t available.

Besides from that my home life has been very hectic setting up a new MADTV competition amongst other things. IT’s just a shame I can’t do some of the home stuff at work… would make my life much easier.

MADTV has certainly got me through this week, some very interesting developments I can’t discuss with you right now, but it has given me lots to think about in those quiet periods at work :)

Oh, Almost forgot to mention that I’m going to Amsterdam’s IBC trade show on Monday 13th September for a day for work! Sony have a stall at the show so a couple of us are going to check it out (and the competition :P) The great thing about this is that the date also happens to be my 21st birthday… couldn’t ask for more! Totally stoaked!

This weekend I’m off to sunny Orpington for a BBQ with Heather, Lauren and a few other peeps. Can’t wait :o)

  • Happiness. 5 out of 10 (first time in ages)
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5 (typical Friday)
  • Free Time. 0 out of 5 (forever the optimist)
  • Last Meal. Deli sandwich for lunch
  • Song of the day. Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up (listen to it twice, then you’ll be humming it for the rest of the day)
  • Thought for the day. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." — Charles M. Schulz
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to read Questionable Content, addicted!

No comments: