Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Press The Issue!

My first exam on Monday went OK. The most important thing is that it’s over. I think it was definitely the hardest of the three electronics exams I have to sit this week. The second is this afternoon. I’m far more confident about this one, but there are a few questions that would cripple me, so here’s hoping they don’t show up :S

Revision has been going really well and the next two days of exams are going to be intense, but at least I feel as prepared as I could have been.

As a form of procrastination of the weekend, I created a new wallpaper for my computer. It’s a mosaic of over 500 of my pictures from my time since I’ve been at university. It’s amazing how many good times there are! A picture that I took a couple of days ago is definitely going to hold a lot of memories of this year:

DSCF3067

Tickling, Uno, Anne’s cakes, Anne’s frame of shame (more on that another time), Knocking on the wall for Josh, Anne and her OCD… and so many more :) It’s not even sunk in that we’ll be leaving this place in just 16 days…

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Anne cooked Josh and I bolognaise :)
  • Song of the day. FM Static - Tonight
  • Thought for the day. “Lets press the issue!”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Revision, then an exam, then revision, then sleep, then an exam, then revision…

No comments: